AboutHere at The Wild Vet your pets are part of our family. You will be looked after by our qualified veterinary and nursing team who have extensive experience with all species – come and meet the team. In addition to dogs and cats, we have a special focus on birds, rabbits, reptiles, rodents, and other pocket pets (see the species we treat). At the Wild Vet we work with state of the art diagnostic, laboratory, surgical and clinical settings to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. Whenever possible your pet will see their regular vet that knows them best, and our priority is to have frequent and open communication while your pet is with us.
Due to the current COVID situation in Sydney, The Wild Vet is currently a contact-free clinic! All appointments will now be drop off consults.
- 🐢 When you arrive for your consult, please hand over your pet to one of our experienced nurses at the front door. Please provide as much history and information as you can over the phone when you initially book in.
- 🐢 Your pet will then be thoroughly examined by a vet and any agreed upon treatment will be performed.
- 🐢 A vet or nurse will contact you shortly after drop off on your mobile with any questions, or consent for further treatments if needed.
- 🐢 Once the consult is completed, we will ask you to pay over the phone, and a nurse will then return your pet to you out the front of the clinic.
FOR ALL OVER THE COUNTER SALES (food, ordered medications, parasite control etc.)
- 🐾 Please order and pay over the phone for your pet’s product.
- 🐾 At this time, we are not open for browsing in our shop.
- 🐾 All payments must be made via card or Afterpay.
- 🐾 Collection of items will be done at the front door, outside of the clinic.
❗️Note: QR Code: – Please still check in and out using the Service NSW QR code for your visit. Due to the highly contagious Delta strain, we ask that you also continue to wear a mask whilst waiting outside the clinic and while speaking with our staff.
All these measures are in place to keep our staff and amazing pet parents safe throughout this pandemic. We understand that some of the new conditions are frustrating, but we please ask that you act with respect and kindness to everyone, as we are all doing our very best.🐣
Stay safe everyone! 💜
The Wild Vet is currently up for a LOCAL BUSINESS AWARD in the category of NEW BUSINESS and we would love and appreciate your support in this.Voting can be accessed here
Glebe Light Rail: 150 meters (2 minute walk)
- Carpark: corner of Bridge Rd and Railway Rd, park in designated spots.
- Drop-off service: phone 1300 945 383 upon arrival and meet one of our nurses outside the loading dock on Darling Street (opposite Reece plumbing).
- Ample street parking